Oracle ETPM 2.3.1 Fundamentals provides an overview of the core functionality of the Oracle ETPM application. You'll use many of the basic elements of the Oracle ETPM infrastructure to set up users, perform financial transactions, set up process flows and understand interfaces.
- Understand the architecture and functionality of the product.
- Log on to the application andnavigate the product through 360 Degree Search, menus, portals and zones.
- Search for objects and transactions.
- Understand Taxpayer information.
- Add persons, accounts and obligations utilizing registrations and forms processing.
- Explain concepts, including penalties, interest and the collections process.
- Become familiar with Object-Oriented Architecture.
- Extend the applications.
- Efficiently use and configure the product.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll build a foundation of knowledge that will be applicable in your daily job. Through hands-on exercises, you'll learn how to better leverage this solution.
This is a Pre-Requisite Course
Implementers are encouraged to attend this boot camp. It's considered a prerequisite for the more advanced Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management (ETPM) boot camps.
- View understand Pamp;I transactions created by Forms Processing.
- Work with Customer Contacts.
- cancel and distribute payments with one or more tenders.
- Add a new taxpayer including the Person
- Account and Obligations by filling out a Registration Form and a Tax Form.
- Describe the architecture
- features and the components of the product.
- Determine an Accountrsquo;s balance and explain the difference between Current Balance and Payoff Balance as well as determine age of the debt.
- How to create an Overpayment for an Obligation and how to add an Appeal
- Audit and Bankruptcy.
- Know how to log on to the application
- and navigate the product through 360 Search
- portals and zones as well as search for objects and transactions.
- Manage and work on To Do lists.
- Understand Object-Oriented Architecture
- and anatomy of all pages.
- Understand how Oracle Policy Automation and Oracle Policy Modeling can be used with ETPM in an implementation.
- Understand important adjustment concepts and add Adjustments.