Oracle Public-Sector Revenue Management (PSRM) v2.4 Fundamentals provides an overview of the application’s core functionality. You will use the basic elements of the Oracle PSRM infrastructure to set up users, perform financial transactions, set up process flows, and understand interfaces.
- Understand the architecture and functionality of PSRM.
- Log on to the application and navigate PSRM through the 360 Degree Search, menus, portals and zones.
- Search for objects and transactions.
- Understand taxpayer information.
- Add persons, accounts, and obligations utilizing registration and form processing.
- Explain concepts; including, penalties, interest, and the collections process.
- Become familiar with Object-Oriented Architecture.
- Efficiently use and configure the product.
Benefits to You:
Throughout the course, you will be exposed to fundamental navigation and configuration. Hands-on practice reinforce concepts that show you how to configure functional areas to expand the usability of the application.
- Navigate through the PSRM’s main functional areas.
- Utilize the main components of the framework.
- Describe the difference between person, account, tax role, and obligation.
- Create and use registration forms, registration form type, tax forms, and tax form type.
- Review Financial Transactions to understand an account’s financial history.
- Apply, correct, and cancel payments that are applied to an account.
- View the configuration and describe the principals behind Penalties and Interest.
- Create an overpayment Process and view its distribution across one or more obligations.
- Describe the main entities of the collection process and how they are configured.
- Use suppression as a way to prevent certain types of activities from taking place for a taxpayer for a given period of time.
- Use the appeal process to handle taxpayer disputes for specific assessments and adjustments.
- Use a audit to review taxpayer information and determine if the reported information is accurate or correct.
- Describe the steps necessary to view and configure the elements of a process flow and process flow type.
- Describe the key integration points between PSRM and OPA (Oracle Policy Modeling).
- Describe how asset information enters PSRM and the entities that support Assets.
- Generate a bill for Real Property.
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Configuration Implementer
- Forms Developer
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Portal Developer
- System Integrator
- Technical Consultant