This Oracle Utilities: Configuration Tools for PSRM v2.4: Foundation training is designed for developers who want to create upgradeable and extendable solutions for Oracle Public Sector products. Expert Oracle University instructors will discuss maintenance objects, business objects, inheritance, lifecycle and access rights.
- Use business objects without Java coding.
- Differentiate between maintenance objects and business objects.
- Use validation rules on business objects.
- Reuse business objects using inheritance.
- Customize business object lifecycles.
- Create valid actions for your application service.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you will be exposed to the benefits of back-end scripting, without the need to know Java programming. You'll use XML and XPATH, as well as the Schema Designer. Through participating in hands-on, interactive exercises, you'll reinforce concepts that show you how to utilize object-based architecture to expand the usability of the application.
All exercises you'll perform in this course are focused on the Public Sector Revenue Management, using Framework 4.2 or newer.
- Create a plug-in script
- Differentiate between business objects and maintenance objects
- Implement simple rules in business objects
- Create algorithms to implement business rules
- Add business objects
- Use inheritance to avoid duplication of effort
- Differentiate between hard and soft maintenance objects
- Define state transition rules
- Create state monitoring rules
- Set up business object options
- Explain maintenance object options
- Define valid actions for application services
- Create a service script
- Knowledge of basic database concepts
- Understand service oriented architecture
- Understand an XML document
- Experience in the use of the relevant Oracle product