This Oracle Utilities: Business Intelligence v2.4 Implementation training introduces you to the major concepts and configuration tasks needed to implement Oracle Business Intelligence for Utilities (OBIU). Explore key business intelligence systems concepts and challenges, along with the solutions incorporated into OBIU that make it unique.
- Configure OUBI.
- Apply data warehouse theory.
- Use Graphical metaphors to display analytic information.
- Configure the information in the data warehouse.
Benefits to You
Transform your organization's data into intelligence for improved decision making. The knowledge and experience you gain from this course will help you provide time-critical, relevant and accurate insights into your business.
Extract Data from the Source Application
This course teaches you about the OBIU programs used for extracting data from the source application. You'll explore the rules used for loading star schemas in the data warehouse while developing the knowledge to use the system to highlight deviations from target performance. Expert Oracle University instructors will also teach you how to configure the portals and zones used to display the warehouse data.
- Understand the OBIU application
- Describe the basic architecture of OUBI and its underlying applications
- Identify the OBIEE components
- Locate and navigate to dashboards and analyses in each of the OBIU analytics
- Locate and use OBIU-related product documentation
- Understand the concept of a data warehouse
- Understand how you can configure the information in the data warehouse
- Understand and explain the extraction programs and methodologies used in OBIU
- Load extracted files into a data warehouse
- Understand flat file structures
- Manage spatial data
- Create analyses and add dashboards
- Customize user-defined fields and measures (UDF and UDM)
- Modify an extract
- Apply best practices during an OBIU implementation
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Modelers
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Reports Developer