This Oracle Utilities: Software Development Kit for v4 training focuses on the Java development necessary to create new business objects, maintenance objects, metadata and algorithms. All coding exercises are done in Java and use the Eclipse development platform.
- Apply OUAF development concepts.
- Create new OUAF SDK projects for Java development.
- Define and create the metadata for new business objects and maintenance objects.
- Use the artifact generator to create supporting Java source files.
- Create and run JUnit tests.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll develop a solid understanding of the Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF) and how to utilize the API. You will get the chance to participate in detailed hands-on exercises that help you build expertise using Java development to extend Oracle Utilities products.
- Create new Oracle Utilities Application Framework SDK projects for Java development
- Understand the database requirements for creating custom business objects and maintenance objects
- Define metadata for custom tables
- Understand and create business entities
- Learn to use the artifact generator
- Create a basic change handler
- Create and run JUnit tests
- Create custom messages for Java components
- Understand and create Java algorithms
- Create Java Entity classes for an advanced custom maintenance object
- Create a complex business object lifecycle using the JUnit class