This PeopleSoft CRM Solutions Release 9.2 New Features training helps you understand the new functionality available in PeopleSoft Customer Relationship Management release 9.2. Expert Oracle University instructors will deep dive into how you can make improved decisions during your implementation or upgrade.
- Use new user interface, style sheets and usability changes in PeopleTools 8.53.
- Explore new features in HR Help Desk, including automatic case creation, adding a person of interest, employee self-service enhancements.
- Use the HR Manager and Agent Services dashboards.
- Identify the new features of Online Marketing, including audience builder Date/Time enhancements, Guests on Events, Multi-Row Profile Support enhancements, OLM Emails on the 360 degree view, Hosted Credit Card enhancements and OLM Single Sign-on.
- Understand the Services Self-Service new features, including enhanced Homepage, Guided Case Creation and Faceted Search of knowledge base.
- Leverage Self-Service Dashboard enhancements.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll walk away with a deeper understanding of PeopleTools 8.53 usability to benefit your business. You'll become more familiar with Guided Case Creation, as well as Services Self-Service Dashboard features and more. Through a combination of interactive instruction and hands-on exercises that reinforce your learning, learn how to best leverage this solution.
- Understand Secure Enterprise Search and Global Search
- Understand Embedded and Online Help features
- Understand HR Help Desk enhancements
- Understand Employee Self-Service enhancements
- Understand HR Manager and Agent Services Dashboard
- Understand Outlook Task and Calendar Integration features
- Understand Audience Builder Date/Time enhancements
- Understand the Guests on Events feature
- Understand Multi-Row Profile Support enhancements
- Understand OLM Emails on the 360 Degree View
- Understand Hosted Credit Card enhancements
- Understand OLM Single Sign-on
- Understand the Services Self-Service Home Page and dashboard features
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Sales Consultants
- System Analysts
- Prior knowledge of the PeopleSoft CRM application