PeopleSoft Applications Security Overview discusses implementation considerations and steps for establishing data permission security. The overview describes the different layers of security available, with particular focus on row-level security. We examine row-level security in general as well as within each of the different PeopleSoft product lines: Financials and Supply Chain Management, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Human Capital Management (HCM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).Learn to:
- Identify the components of application security.
- Describe the steps involved in implementing data permission security.
- Explain data permission security within Financials, SCM, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Human Capital Management (HCM), and CRM.
- Describe reporting security for PS Query and PS/nVision.
- Define the PeopleSoft security architecture.
Who Can Benefit
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Functional Implementer
- Reports Developer
- Technical Administrator
- Web Administrator