This PeopleSoft Billing / Receivables Accelerated Rel 9.2 training teaches you how to work with the fundamentals of both PeopleSoft Billing 9.2 and PeopleSoft Receivables 9.2. You'll learn about both Billing and Receivables functions from the ground up.
- Create InterUnit customers and bills.
- Generate invoices.
- Manage installment bills.
- Set up core receivables functions.
- Enter and process receivable items.
- gain insight into Billing and Receivables information through the use of inquiry pages and reports.
- Use aging and manage credit, exceptions and collections.
- Use customizable work spaces and charts that centralize customer and payment data.
Benefits to You
You'll learn how to use the major features of both PeopleSoft Billing and PeopleSoft Receivables, which you can apply and build on when you return to your own business environment. Activities throughout the course provide stepwise examples that simulate scenarios in businesses like yours. This includes key Billing and Receivables processes. Better understand the configuration options and processes in PeopleSoft Receivables so that you can make improved decisions about managing customers, payments, and collections.
Working with PeopleSoft Billing
Create the basis for a Billing system that suits the way you do business by learning to customize, calculate and submit invoices in multiple currencies and languages. Learn to manage bill cycles and streamline processes. Practice the processes you use most, like maintaining customers, entering bills online, using accumulations, generating invoices, deferring revenue and working with unbilled revenue accrual.
Working With PeopleSoft Receivables
Optimize insight into and streamline your accounts receivable processes to accelerate collections, reduce credit risk, resolve exceptions quickly and ultimately decrease your cost of working capital. Learn to configure Receivables options and configure the system for your business process needs. Learn pending item and deposit entry and processing, payment and maintenance worksheet management to handle overpayments, underpayments, write-offs, deductions, overdue charges, dispute settlements and more.
Gain Visibility Into Customer Activity
Expert Oracle University instructors guide you through the steps for viewing balances and performing actions at the item or batch level. Access information to perform your daily activities through centralized work spaces, such as the Billing WorkCenter or the Receivables WorkCenter. Learn to use the Collections Workbench to manage open items, disputes and incoming payments and follow up on collections efforts. View and drill into customer information in the Customer Hierarchy interactive chart, or review analytics and a summary view of the billing function in the organization through the Billing Dashboard.
This is an accelerated 5-day course.
- Setting up and managing credit, exceptions, and collections
- Set up Receivables business units and options
- Generate statements
- Set up shared tables and Billing requirements
- Enter items and deposits
- Design invoices
- Apply and manage payments
- Set up customers
- Use Payment Predictor
- Enter bills online
- Enter and process payments
- Use the Billing Interface to import data.
- Maintain items
- Run a single action and consolidated single action jobs
- Manage customer history and aging
- Adjust bills
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Able to run processes and reports
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts
- Understanding of relational databases
- Use of control tables to enforce business rules