This Expenses Rel 9.2 training teaches you how to use the functionality available in PeopleSoft Expenses. You will learn how to set up and maintain employee data for employees, managers and expense transaction approvers, while establishing preferred suppliers and credit card data.
- Set up rules to enforce business process.
- Set up and maintain employee data.
- Define approval rules, business transaction and processing rules to maximize efficiency, avoid redundancy and ensure policy compliance.
- Define approver profiles.
- Set up Expense control tables.
- Process reports and expense reports.
Benefits to You
You'll walk away from this training with the ability to structure data tables to improve efficiency and reduce redundancy. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to set up an approval process that matches the process used in your organization. You'll also leave the course knowing how to create expense transactions and complete the process of posting them to the general ledger.
Course materials are appropriate for any customer using Release 9.x PeopleSoft Applications. If a customer has already taken the Release 9.1 course, retake is not necessary.
- Send transactions to PeopleSoft Project Costing
- Perform additional expense processes and reports
- Setup Expenses business rules and options
- Define approval rules
- Create expense transactions and time reports
- Perform approvals on expense transactions
- Set up PeopleSoft operational structure
- Generate expense payments
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Integration within PS Financials and Supply Chain Management
- Effective dates.
- Reports and queries
- PeopleSoft business units and SetIDs.