The Introduction to PeopleSoft for Financials and Supply Chain Management (SCM) course introduces you to concepts used in all PeopleSoft Financial and SCM products. You'll learn how to navigate the PeopleSoft menu structure and how to personalize the display of content.
- Access PeopleSoft documentation online.
- Use search pages.
- Understand effective dates.
- Understand tableset sharing.
- Run reports.
- Sign in and navigate through PeopleSoft Applications.
- Understand the PeopleSoft table structure and the sharing of data across several tables through tableset sharing.
- Explore effective dating and row status.
Benefits to You
Learn the foundation of PeopleSoft applications and how data tables are structured. This ensures a smooth, rapid implementation of PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain Management applications. You will also learn that there are multiple methods of navigating through PeopleSoft FSCM applications. This enables you to work faster during implementation. Furthermore, this course will teach you how to schedule and run reports and processes. This is common to all PeopleSoft applications and ensures you're familiar with the Process Monitor options.
Explore ChartField Accounting
Besides concepts common to most PeopleSoft applications, this course also introduces Financials and SCM specific topics such as ChartField accounting. Expert Oracle University instructors also cover high-level integration points between Financial and SCM products.
- Identify the way PeopleSoft stores data.
- Explain PeopleSoft reporting tools.
- Define business units and SetIDs.
- Describe PeopleSoft integration within Financials and SCM.
- Navigate through PeopleSoft Financials and SCM.
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- General knowledge of Windows environment