This PeopleSoft Asset Management Rel 9.2 training teaches you about asset maintenance, depreciation, asset accounting and reporting using this solution. Learn how to use the Financials Audit Framework to track transactions, manage both capital and operating leases and define and maintain parent-child assets.
- Add and maintain capital and non-capital assets.
- Retire and reinstate assets.
- Depreciate assets.
- Report on asset information.
- Generate accounting entries for assets.
- Set up Asset Management for maximum control and efficiency.
- Use the Mass Change feature for assets and explore asset management with other PeopleSoft applications.
- Configure the system and process transactions for asset depreciation, allocations, capital acquisition planning and tracking, like-kind exchanges and tax reporting.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll learn how to effectively track assets and meet reporting requirements. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop the knowledge to fully implement the integration with other products. Furthermore, you'll gain the skills to process Capital Assets accurately and efficiently, while effectively tracking physical and financial assets and meeting reporting requirements. You will also see how to track physical attributes, calculate depreciation, record tax and insurance requirements and budget for future acquisitions of organizational assets.
Automate the Asset Lifecycle
This course will also teach you how to automate the asset lifecycle to reduce processing errors and increase processing efficiencies. You will see how Asset Management becomes a single source of truth for all your assets, which enables control and consistency across your business. You can then leverage your other PeopleSoft applications - delivering accurate and real-time data so you can maximize the return on all your assets.
Efficiently Process Capital Assets
Finally, enrolling in this course will help you accurately and efficiently process capital assets to properly recognize assets on the balance sheet and determine the most favorable depreciation schedule for both corporate and statutory reporting. By the end of this course, you will also be able to confidently track all events affecting the financial recognition of your assets for their entire life, while maintaining accurate financial records.
- Allocate depreciation expense
- Generate asset accounting entries
- Integrate Asset Management with other PeopleSoft applications
- Plan for capital asset acquisitions
- Perform asset mass changes
- Define general options
- Set up Asset Management
- Add and maintain assets
- Depreciate assets (USA, FRA, JAP, GER, IND)
- Report and chart asset information
- Maintain leased assets
- Adjust, recategorize and transfer assets
- Retire and reinstate assets
- Maintain parent and child assets
- Maintain asset book information
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts
- Able to run processes and reports
- Use of control tables to enforce business rule