The PeopleSoft Contracts course has been updated through update image 11. This course teaches the fundamental concepts and features of the PeopleSoft Contracts application. You will learn how to define the rules for creating and maintaining a contract and more.
- Prepare and manage contracts for billing.
- Prepare and manage contracts for generating revenue.
- Manage prepaid and recurring contract lines.
- Create, manage and analyze contracts.
- Create billing and revenue recognition plans and process associated transactions.
- Generate prepaid associated to contract lines and manage renewable services.
Benefits to You
You will learn to use the major features of PeopleSoft Contracts, which you can apply and build on when you return to your own business environment. Activities throughout the course provide stepwise examples that simulate scenarios in businesses like yours.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
By participating in a combination of interactive instruction and hands-on exercises, you'll explore the integration with other PeopleSoft applications, such as Billing, Project Costing, Order Management and General Ledger. Through lessons and activities, you'll learn the necessary skills to implement and process contracts in their own environment. The government contracting features and functions of PeopleSoft Contracts 9.2 are not discussed in this course. Supplier contracts are covered in the PeopleSoft Purchasing module.
- Course materials are appropriate for any customer using Release 9.x PeopleSoft Applications.
- If a customer has already taken the Release 9.1 course, retake is not necessary.
- Understand the Contracts Business Process
- Prepare to Implement Contracts
- Set up General Control Tables
- Set up Billing and Revenue Processing Attributes
- Set up Contracts and Project Costing Accounting
- Set up Products and Related Tables
- Define Revenue and Billing Plan Templates
- Create Contracts
- Prepare Contracts for Billing
- Manage Contract Billing
- Manage Prepaids and Recurring Revenue
- Manage Contract Revenue
- Manage Contracts
- Manage Renewal Processing
- Analyze Contracts
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Use of control tables to enforce business rules
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts
- Able to run processes and reports