This PeopleSoft Financial Allocations Rel 9.2 training provides the detailed information you need to understand allocations. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to successfully allocate amounts across various types of entities within your organization through a combination of instruction and hands-on exercises.
- Recognize the business process.
- Define allocation steps.
- Maintain allocation steps.
- Run allocation processing.
- Analyze allocation results.
Benefits to You
Learn valuable information from the implementer's perspective, as well as for end-users. You'll be presented with best practices that when implemented, will help you achieve maximum efficiency when allocating balances. Discussions and activities include early decision-making regarding allocation structure based on business needs, as well as maintenance and analysis.
Focus on Allocations
Get in-depth knowledge about allocations in PeopleSoft General Ledger 9.2 in this daylong course. Understand allocation terminology and experience a deep-dive into end-to-end allocation scenarios through hands-on activities.
- Describe Financial Allocations
- Set up Financial Allocations
- Process Allocations
- Analyse Allocation Results
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Run processes and reports.
- Understand basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts.
- Use control tables to enforce business rules.