This PeopleSoft Financial Consolidations Rel 9.2 training provides the detailed information you need, as well as several hands-on activities, to help you better understand financial consolidations. Learn how to successfully set up and run the consolidation and equitization processes for various organization structures.
- Recognize the business process.
- Define the consolidation setup.
- Run the consolidation process.
- Define subsidiary ownership.
Benefits to You
Investing in this course will help you gain valuable knowledge from the implementer's perspective, as well as for end-users. You are presented with best practices for achieving maximum efficiency when setting up and performing consolidations. Discussions and activities include early decision-making regarding consolidation structure based on business needs, as well as maintenance and analysis.
Focus on Consolidations
Get in-depth knowledge about consolidations in PeopleSoft General Ledger 9.2. Understand consolidation terminology and experience a deep-dive into end-to-end consolidation scenarios through hands-on activities.
- Describe Financial Consolidations
- Set up Financial Consolidations
- Process Financial Consolidations
- Define Subsidiary Ownership
- Run the Equitization Process
Who Can Benefit
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Understand basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts.
- Use control tables to enforce business rules.
- Run processes and reports.