This PeopleSoft General Ledger Rel 9.2 training provides step-by-step instruction for implementing, using and maintaining the fundamentals of PeopleSoft General Ledger 9.2. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to structure your organization for optimal performance for business units, ledgers, trees and ChartField management, from the ground up.
- Implement General Ledger and set up core data.
- Create, maintain and utilize PeopleSoft Trees.
- Define journal processing options.
- Enter online journal entries and import spreadsheet journals.
- Perform interim and year-end close.
- Use the General Ledger WorkCenter to better organize your workload and save valuable time and energy.
- create a new business unit and follow it through setup, processing data, closing, and reporting results using delivered reports, inquiries, and PS/nVision.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will introduce you to the latest features in PeopleSoft General Ledger through hands-on activities. You'll walk away with an understanding of the best practices for achieving maximum efficiency. Learn valuable information from the implementer's perspective, as well as for end-users. Activities include early decision-making regarding structure based on business needs, troubleshooting and error resolution.
Engage in Hands-On Exercises
You'll also participate in hands-on activities throughout the course that follow the process flow of an implementation, journal and closing cycles. You'll explore and discuss PeopleSoft methods for securing sensitive data. These methods include all types of journal processing, tips for efficiency, as well as the use of inquiry pages and delivered reports.
This is an intensive, 4-day course.
- Implement PeopleSoft General Ledger
- Structure PeopleSoft General Ledger to meet business requirements
- Create and Process PeopleSoft General Ledger data
- Learn to use the tools for troubleshooting errors and resolving issues
- Organize and Report PeopleSoft General Ledger Results
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Reports Developer
- System Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts.
- Use of control tables to enforce business rules
- Able to run processes and reports