This PeopleSoft Grants training teaches the fundamental concepts and features of the PeopleSoft Grants solution. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to perform the steps required to set up the Grants system, enabling you to create a proposal, generate an award, manage the award budget, generate invoices and recognize revenue for award transactions and any associated facilities and administration costs.
- Create a proposal.
- Generate an award and manage the award budget.
- Generate invoices and recognize revenue for awards.
- Process proposals through the review and approval process.
- Setup and manage protocols.
- Set up and use the Grants Portal.
- Manage cost sharing.
- Understand award advances and protocols.
Benefits to You
Taking the time to complete training gives you a chance to learn about the relationships between PeopleSoft Grants, Contracts, Project Costing and Commitment Control. You'll walk away knowing how to set up a Grants business unit, define sponsor budget items and proposal budget and process an award budget. By enrolling in this course, you'll also develop the skills to create a detailed proposal and generate an award.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
Using work flow, you will learn how to process proposals and protocols through the review and approval process. Through participating in interactive lessons and hands-on activities, you'll gain an edge by learning to implement and process grants in accordance with your business needs.
- Describe PeopleSoft Enterprise Grants key features
- Evaluate award funding in accordance with government regulations
- Generate Grants revenue and billing transactions
- Prepare proposals and generate awards
- Prepare your PeopleSoft Enterprise Grants system for implementation
- Set up and use the Grants Portal
- Setup and manage protocols
- Close awards
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- How to perform basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts
- How to run processes and reports
- How to use control tables to enforce business rules