The PeopleSoft Payables Rel 9.2 course has been updated through Update Image 14. This training introduces you to the entire PeopleSoft Payables process, from setting up system tables to running Payables reports. Interact with expert Oracle University instructors to expand your knowledge and help you leverage this financial solution.
- Create business units and suppliers to use throughout the class.
- Understand the different voucher types and how to copy information into vouchers using purchase orders.
- Get introduced to contract vouchers and recurring vouchers.
- Define rules for entering and processing payables transactions and follow the flow of external and internal invoices from supplier to voucher to payment to general ledger accounting entries.
- Become familiar with many operational Payables reports and examine how Payables efficiently integrates with other PeopleSoft applications.
- Process vouchers through PayCycle and posting payments.
- Manage data through mass updates and inquiries.
- Process Supplier Onboarding by understanding new supplier configuration, registration, and approvals.
- Create and enter payment requests for non-PO purchases and miscellaneous items into PeopleSoft.
- Understand the basics of Journal Generator and send accounting entries to the general ledger.
- Review accounting entries and other Payables information.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of PeopleSoft Payables. Better understand the foundation and configuration options of Payables so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. Modify or extend PeopleSoft applications to meet your organization’s business requirements. Optimize transactions so your organization can realize the full benefit of its Payables investment.
- Identify the way PeopleSoft stores data
- Construct PeopleSoft Payables transactions
- Manage PeopleSoft Payables processes
- Set up Payables data
- Analyze PeopleSoft Payables data
- Explain PeopleSoft reporting tools
- Describe PeopleSoft Payables
- Explain PeopleSoft WorkCenter and Dashboard
- Explain Supplier Onboarding
- Create Payment Requests
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Run processes and reports
- Use control tables to enforce business rules
- Understand basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts