The PeopleSoft Purchasing Rel 9.2 course has been updated through Update Image 14. PeopleSoft Purchasing 9.2 training teaches you how to set up business units for use with requisitions, purchase orders and a variety of purchasing features. You'll learn the process of setting up a purchasing business unit, its installation options and more.
- Create, approve and source requisitions.
- Set up business units, users and buyers.
- Create and dispatch purchase orders.
- Create items and purchasing kits.
- Add and approve and inactivate suppliers.
- Process Supplier Onboarding .
- Run Purchasing processes.
- Perform mass buyer changes.
- Perform advance search on Purchasing and Purchasing Requisition.
- Use workcenter and dashboard.
Benefits to You
Better understand the key components and configuration options in PeopleSoft Purchasing so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. The Purchasing 9.2 course guides you through Purchasing processes in their logical order. Learn high-level details about the processes and important step and field-level information to perform steps to complete the processes.
Complete Purchasing Processes
You'll develop and understanding of the business unit with locations, buyers, items and suppliers to complete Purchasing processes. These processes include creating and sourcing requisitions, running purchase order calculations and creating purchase orders. Explore dispatching purchase orders, generating purchase order contracts and receiving items processes.
Expert Oracle University instructors will also help you understand miscellaneous charges that can be combined with items on a purchase order, supplier setup and maintenance information, items, sales and use tax and supplier price adjustments. You'll also gain additional knowledge about commitment control and procurement cards.
- Create requisitions and source to purchase orders
- Use the approval framework
- Maintain price adjustments
- Create purchase order contracts
- Configure procurement options
- Run purchase order processes
- Create item categories and purchasing kits
- Set up supplier data
- Manage receipts
- Manage change orders
- Set up PeopleSoft Purchasing and Payables foundation tables
- Process Supplier Onboarding
- Use control tables to enforce business rules
- Run processes and reports.
- Have a basic knowledge of Purchasing business practices
- Understand basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts.