Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise Receivables 9.1 course covers everything from establishing required and default data used to process your receivables transactions to the comprehensive review and management of credit, collections, and exceptions using the extensive capabilities of the Collections Workbench.
Learn pending item and deposit entry and processing, payment and maintenance worksheet management to handle overpayments, underpayments, write-offs, deductions, overdue charges, dispute settlements and more. Develop a thorough understanding of how to set up Receivable's automatic cash application process, Payment Predictor, to best serve the unique requirements of your organization. Learn how to set up exception and collection processing, correspondence tools, history and aging tools, automatic maintenance, draft, credit card, and direct debit processing. Develop a thorough understanding of how the key Receivables processes work and how to obtain any Receivables information required by your organization's Management through the use of comprehensive Receivables inquiries and reports.Learn To:
- Set up Receivables core data
- Enter online and external pending items
- Define payment processing
- Enter deposits and handle cash drawer receipts and lockbox and electronic payments
- Manage payment worksheet entries and processing
- Use the Collections Workbench to manage payment exceptions and collections
- Describe PeopleSoft Receivables 9.1
- Set up core receivables functions
- Manage payment setup and processing
- Manage item and journal maintenance
- Manage aging, credit, exceptions, and collections
- Set up and process items
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Ability to run processes and reports.
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts.
- Ability to use control tables to enforce business rules.