This PeopleSoft Receivables Rel 9.2 course provides step-by-step instructions for working with the fundamentals of PeopleSoft Receivables 9.2. You'll learn about Receivables management and collections functions from the ground up, which includes key Receivables processes.
- Set up Receivables core data.
- Enter online and external pending items.
- Define payment processing.
- Enter and upload deposits and enter lockbox and electronic payments.
- Manage payment worksheet entries and processing.
- Manage payment exceptions and collections.
- Use customizable work spaces and charts that centralize customer and payment data.
- Gain insight into receivables information through the use of inquiry pages and reports.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you optimize insight into and streamline your accounts receivable processes to accelerate collections, reduce credit risk, resolve exceptions quickly and ultimately decrease your cost of working capital. You'll better understand the configuration options and processes in PeopleSoft Receivables so that you can make improved decisions about managing customers, payments and collections.
Working With Receivables
You'll learn to configure Receivables options and configure the system for your business process needs. Learn pending item and deposit entry and processing, payment and maintenance worksheet management to handle overpayments, underpayments, write-offs, deductions, overdue charges, dispute settlements and more.
Receivables Management and Collections
Activities throughout the course provide stepwise examples, including how to manage items, use Receivables Aging and generate statements. Develop a thorough understanding of how to set up Receivable's automatic cash application process, Payment Predictor, for your organization.
Gain Visibility Into Customer Activity
Expert Oracle University instructors guide you through the steps for viewing balances and performing actions at the item or batch level. Access information to perform your daily activities through centralized work spaces, such as the Receivables WorkCenter. Learn to use the Collections Workbench to manage open items, disputes, and incoming payments and follow up on collections efforts. View and drill into customer information in the Customer Hierarchy interactive chart.
This is an intensive, 5-day course.
- Set up and process items
- Manage payment setup and processing
- Manage item and journal maintenance
- Use aging, credit, exceptions, and collections
- Describe PeopleSoft Receivables 9.2
- Set up the core receivables functions
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Use of control tables to enforce business rules
- Financial Solutions Rel 9.2 New Features
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts.
- Able to run processes and reports