In this PeopleSoft Treasury training, you’ll learn about the fundamental components of a PeopleSoft Treasury implementation. Become familiar with Cash Management with Financial Gateway and Deal Management applications.
- Set up and maintain bank information and processes and establish bank account reconciliation methods.
- Create and forecast cash needs.
- Perform cash management duties such as analyzing account fees, creating facilities, transferring funds, and performing cash sweeps.
- Process payments from a variety of source applications through Financial Gateway.
- Define funds settlement instructions, administer netting transactions, and manage treasury accounting entries.
- Manage Deals instruments and create and administer deals.
Benefits to You
Learn valuable information from the implementer's perspective, as well as for end-users. You'll be presented with best practices for achieving maximum efficiency when managing treasury, banking and accounting functions. Discussions and activities include banks setup, processing payments in Financial Gateway, A-to-Z deals and more.
Explore Treasury Integration
You’ll learn how the PeopleSoft Treasury Management solution integrates with key PeopleSoft financial applications, including General Ledger, Receivables and Payables. Discover the capabilities of Cash Management’s Financial Gateway for supporting a growing number of external sources.
Manage Your Cash
Expert instructors use lively discussions and activities to practice the Treasury Management business functions you use in your business. You’ll manage bank accounts, set cash positions, manage transfers and fees, create direct debit remittance advice emails and perform bilateral netting. You’ll learn about book to bank reconciliations, cash sweeps and account analysis, create financial instruments and templates and perform automated accounting for all treasury accounting.
- Course materials are appropriate for any customer using Release 9.x PeopleSoft Applications.
- If a customer has already taken the Release 9.1 course, retake is not necessary.
- Administer bilateral netting
- Define and manage deals and deal accounting
- Define and manage investment pools
- Establish banking, process and reconcile bank statements
- Establish cash positions
- Manage treasury accounting
- Manage transfers and settlements
- Perform cash sweeps
- Use Treasury Dashboards to manage and monitor spending
- Process payments using Financial Gateway
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts
- Able to run processes and reports
- Use of control tables to enforce business rule