This course discusses the functionality for defining absence rules, recording and processing absences, and sending the results to a payroll system using PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.0 Absence Management.
Participants will create rules that track the time payees are out sick, on vacation, or absent for other reasons, and will define the conditions that must be met before absences can be paid. They will also learn how to define accrual policies for various types of absences, build a processing framework, enter and process absences, and view processing results, observing how the system applies the rules that they have defined.Learn to:
- Create rules for tracking employee absence time
- Define accrual policies
- Report absences and process absences
- Review processing results
- Make adjustments to accruals
- Correct reported absence data
- Create organizational, processing, and calendar frameworks.
- Build rules for tracking absences and accrued time off.
- Create and assign work schedules.
- Enter absences and forecast entitlement.
- Process absences and view the results.
- Adjust entitlement balances.
- Send absence data to your payroll system.
- Describe self-service absence functionality.
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Functional Implementer