This PeopleSoft Benefits Administration Rel 9.2 training will teach you how to establish and maintain automated benefits programs in PeopleSoft Benefits Administration. Interact with expert Oracle University instructors through hands-on learning.
- Establish and maintain automated benefits programs.
- Manage eligibility and event requirements.
- Establish validations across plan types.
- Manage employee enrollment.
- Process open enrollment and on-going event maintenance.
- Set up eBenefits to process enrollments and life events.
Benefits to You
Save time and effort by automating benefits enrollment and monitoring events that can make employees eligible to change their benefit elections.
Set Up Automated Benefit Programs
Define eligibility rules based on factors such as age, status, employee type, job or group of jobs, duration of service, company and pay. Define event rule parameters that control how and when an event is processed. Establish validation across plan types, and set up PeopleSoft eBenefits to process enrollments via life events self-service
Manage Employee Benefits
Enroll employees automatically into benefit plans and create employee communications such as enrollment forms and confirmation letters. Process an open enrollment and perform event maintenance. Run an eligibility snapshot, review event coordination and troubleshoot errors.
- Running the Snapshot eligibility process
- Describing Benefits Administration
- Setting up automated benefit programs with eligibility and event rules
- Enrolling employees automatically into benefit plans
- Administering and manage open enrollment
- Establishing validations across plan types
- Managing employee benefits with multiple events, self-service, and multiple jobs
- Processing Event Maintenance
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Thorough understanding of Benefits control tables
- Practical experience with open enrollment benefits process
- Experience with enrolling employees into benefit programs and plans
- Basic understanding of payroll processing