This PeopleSoft HCM Solutions New Features training teaches you about the new functionalities that reflect relevant content changes in Core HR, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, eBenefits, eProfile, eProfile Manager, Profile Management, PeopleTools Usability through PeopleSoft 9.2 Update Image 14. Experience interactive instruction through the learning format that works best with your schedule.
- Use new user interface, style sheets and usability changes in Tools 8.53 and 8.54.
- Explore Core Human Resource and HR business process new features like Smart HR, cross product fluid pages for approvals and guided self-service, as well has the HR fluid pages for eProfile Manager, eProfile, and eDevelopment.
- Identify compensation enhancements to compensation cycles.
- Walk through the steps used to for an employee to report a life event through eBenefits. .
- You will also identify the new features available to support same-sex spousal coverage, track flexible spending carryovers, and record affordable care act data within the U.S..
Benefits to You
Taking this course will help you better understand the foundation and configuration options available in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management Core HR and Benefits. This will help you make improved decisions during your implementation or upgrade.
Get Hands-On Access
Get hands-on access to a PeopleSoft HCM Update Image 11 instance. Your expert Oracle University instructor will discuss additional changes up through Update Image 14.
- Identify the content changes in Core HR and Benefits through PeopleSoft 9.2 Update Image 14
- Identify the content usability changes in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 based on PeopleTools 8.53 and 8.54 changes
- Describe the PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface, WorkCenters and Dashboards
- Identify the new features for eCompensation and eCompensation Manager
- Describe Smart HR templates
- Identify the Fluid eProfile and eProfile Manager pages in self service
- Describe Profile Management enhancements
- Identify the new features of Smart HR
- Describe the Life Event templates
- Describe the Benefits Eligibility for Same-Sex Spouse (USA)
- Understand U.S. Affordable Care Act (ACA) affects on Benefits
- Identify Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Carryover
- Describe the Fluid Benefit pages
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Systems Architects