This course can show you how the PeopleSoft ePerformance application can help you achieve effective performance management that facilitates communication between business leaders and employees. It also shows you how the application can help you provide a clear direction on organizational priorities and encourage desired employee actions. To accomplish these goals, ePerformance 9.1 includes significant new functionality. This functionality is designed to help organizations more effectively align business objectives with employee goals.
New time saving features in ePerformance 9.1 include simplified ePerformance document creation processes, additional document configuration options, and support for file attachments. The system also facilitates electronic document sign-off, document archiving, and performance notes that are targeted to specific goals and achievements. The system can help you identify and reward top talent. Plus, it can ultimately help you drive organizational performance to higher levels while reducing operating costs.
- Create documents from templates for managers, employees, and other participants.
- Establish and modify evaluation criteria.
- Set up, create and publish business objectives.
- Cascade management objectives down to evaluation documents.
- Define or configure system tables and document templates.
- Clone document templates for multiple evaluators.
- Set up system tables
- Configure document templates
- Create business objectives
- Modify evaluation criteria
- Create documents by group
- Approve evaluations.
- Complete self evaluations
- Update person profiles
- Perform administrative actions
- Run reports
- Define data for inquiries
- Define non-person (job) profiles
- Modify text catalog entries
- Link profile identities to non-person profiles
Who Can Benefit
- Database Designers
- Forms Developer
- Project Manager
- System Analysts
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Introduction to PeopleSoft HR
- Human Resources 9.1
- Recruiting Solutions
- Careers and Succession Planning