This PeopleSoft ePerformance Rel 9.2 training teaches you how the PeopleSoft ePerformance application can help you achieve effective performance management that facilitates communication between business leaders and employees. You'll learn how the application can help you provide a clear direction on organizational priorities and encourage desired employee actions.
- Set up system tables for ePerformance.
- Create document templates.
- Set up, create and publish business objectives.
- Create documents from templates for managers, employees and other participants.
- Establish and modify evaluation criteria.
- Enter comments on the employees progress against performance criteria.
- Manage multi-participant feedback.
- Enter comments and ratings in evaluations.
- Use advisor tools in evaluations.
- Review and approve evaluations.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Run ePerformance reports.
- Work with text catalogs for ePerformance.
- Work with non-person profiles.
Benefits to You
To accomplish these goals, ePerformance includes significant new features and functionality. These features are designed to help organizations more effectively align business objectives with employee goals. This solution will ultimately help you drive organizational performance to higher levels, while reducing operating costs.
Explore New Time-Saving Features
This course will give you a chance to explore time-saving features in ePerformance. These features include simplified ePerformance document creation processes and additional document configuration options that facilitate robust performance management fitting your business needs. Some of the showcased features include the implementation of ePerformance WorkCenter. WorkCenter streamlines evaluation processes and improves user experience for managers and employees.
You'll also be introduced to a new step in an evaluation process that supports intermediate, mid-period reviews and the integration with Outlook. See how you're now able to capture email content as performance notes for documents, while generating Outlook tasks reminders for tasks pertaining to evaluations in ePerformance. Together, with the rest of the features that are built to enhance usability and functionality, ePerformance gives you the solution you need to drive workforce performance.
- Link profile identities to non-person profiles
- Set up system tables
- Configure document templates
- Create business objectives
- Modify evaluation criteria
- Create documents by group
- Approve evaluations
- Complete self evaluations
- Update person profiles
- Perform administrative actions
- Run reports
- Define data for inquiries
- Define non-person (job) profiles
- Modify text catalog entries
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- System Analysts
- Technical Consultant