This 5-day course covers the functionality needed to set up the core application for the PeopleSoft Global Payroll product. The flexibility of the core product allows the user to use PeopleSoft Global Payroll to serve the unique needs of various countries and organizations. Participants generate payrolls while using the core functionality of Global Payroll.Learn to
- Establish payee data.
- Define common characteristics of elements.
- Define earnings, deductions, and accumulators.
- Define the organizational and processing structure.
- Set up banking.
- Use ePay
- Define common characteristics of elements
- Define earnings, deductions, and accumulators
- Define the organizational and processing structure
- Establish payee data
- Run the payroll process
- View payroll results
- Describe and use supporting elements
- Control payroll results
- Define overrides
- Explain iterative processing and segmentation
- Set up banking
- Process retroactive pay
- Process off-cycle calendars
- Use ePay
- Reconcile payments
- Set up the General Ledger interface
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Project Manager
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Introduction to Human Resources Foundation
- Introduction to Human Resources - Germany (any release)
- Human Resources - U.K. (any release)
- Introduction to PeopleSoft for HRMS (any release)
- Introduction to Human Resources France (any release)