This PeopleSoft Global Payroll Rel 9.2 training teaches you how toset up the core application for the PeopleSoft Global Payroll product. By deep diving into this product, expert Oracle University instructors will help you learn how to use PeopleSoft Global Payroll to serve your company's needs.
- Easily generate a list of setup tasks for your organization based on the features you're implementing.
- Define primary and supporting elements.
- Generate payrolls while using the core functionality of Global Payroll.
- Define the organizational and processing structure.
- Establish payee data.
- Run the Global Payroll process.
- View payroll results.
- Establish segmentation.
- Set up banking.
- Describe retro pay.
- Reconcile payments.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll develop a better understanding of how to implement Global Payroll so your company can more effectively manage payroll for its workforce. The tools used to support the functionality give you complete control over payroll management for your company.
Implement Global Payroll
Learn to fine-tune the design of your payroll system and configure your payroll system online without writing or changing source code, thus reducing installation time and costs.
- Define primary and supporting elements
- Define the organizational and processing structure
- Establish payee data
- Run the Global Payroll process
- View payroll results
- Establish segmentation
- Set up banking
- Describe retro pay
- Reconcile payments
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Project Manager
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM
- PeopleSoft Human Resources (any release)