This Oracle HCM Cloud: Approvals and Extensibility training teaches you how to create approval rules and customize HCM applications. Participate in hands-on, interactive instruction that teaches you how to use the Oracle BPM worklist and sandboxes.
- Create approval rules and groups.
- Use BPM worklist to configure approval rules.
- Customize the springboard.
- Customize a page by adding a hyperlink.
- Modify page appearances.
- Customize a page by applying conditional changes.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of HCM approvals. Better understand the configuration options to make improved decisions during implementation. Become more effective at extending and customizing Oracle HCM applications. This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.11.
Note:This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
- Configure approval rules, conditions, and approver groups
- Describe approval and FYI notifications
- Use BPM worklist to configure approval rules
- Create and work with sandboxes
- Customize the springboard
- Identify key approval concepts, such as approval workflow, approval policies, and approval transactions
- Customize a HCM page by adding content to the page
- Modify HCM page appearances
- Customize a page by applying conditional changes
- Update a descriptive flexfield
Who Can Benefit
- Implementation Consultant