This Oracle HCM Cloud: Importing Data training helps you develop an understanding of the HCM Data Loader functionality and the business objects and file formats it uses. Explore various kinds of data you can load using HCM Data Loader, while learning the import and load data process; review and edit errors through a combination of interactive lessons and hands-on activities.
- Describe the key features and benefits of HCM Data Loader.
- load supervisors and update existing workers.
- Cancel or terminate a work relationship.
- Run the post-load processes.
- Describe the Oracle HCM Cloud business object shape and business object hierarchy.
- Describe the HCM Data Loader .dat file format.
- Generate HCM Data Loader template file.
- Use source keys, user keys, surrogate IDs, and GUIDs.
- Load attachments and images, translated data, and flexfield data.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you will develop a better understanding of the key concepts of HCM Data Loader. You can efficiently load various kinds of data in bulk. You'll also walk away with the knowledge and skills to load worker records and identify the mandatory components you need to supply to load new workers.
This course is relevant for customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.11. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
Note:This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
- Set the HCM Data Loader configuration parameters
- create a basic dat file
- Load numeric values, dates, and times
- Load lookup-validated attributes
- Supply date-effective history
- Set not null values to null
- Describe the HCM Data Loader automation process
- Load worker records
- Load supervisors and update existing workers
- Load user updates
- Cancel or terminate a work relationship
- Correct or reverse a termination
- Run the post-load processes
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant