This Oracle HCM Cloud: Reporting and Analytics training teaches you how to use Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence to create and share HCM analytics and reports. Expert Oracle University instructors help you gain hands-on experience with the reporting functionality used to manage reporting and analytics in Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Define the scope of an analysis.
- Create, modify, enhance, and share analyses and dashboards.
- Incorporate visual aids into analyses.
- Manage analysis content and restructure data.
- Create briefing books.
Benefits to You
Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence is a reporting solution with many benefits. This course will help you discover how to use the solution's functionality in order to stay flexible and proficient when addressing your business intelligence needs.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.11. It's appropriate for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
Note:This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
- Describe the purpose and format of Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- Use OTBI to create a wide variety of objects
- Display and distribute documents
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Reports Developer