This three-day course covers the setup, configuration, and management of PeopleSoft Human Reources self-service applications.
Participants will learn the common implementation tasks, including setting up role and permission security, workflow, direct reports, and groups and group security, required for all PeopleSoft HRMS self-service applications. In addition, participants will learn the administrator and manager requirements for transactions in each PeopleSoft HRMS Self-Service application: PeopleSoft eProfile and eProfile Manager Desktop; PeopleSoft ePay; PeopleSoft eBenefits; PeopleSoft eCompensation and eCompensation Manager Desktop; and PeopleSoft eDevelopment.Learn To:
- Set up, configure, and manage self-service transactions.
- Idenfity and apply administrator requirements.
- Manage voluntary paycheck deductions and electronic year-end tax forms.
- Manage open enrollment benefits.
- Manage compensation cycles, submit budget and salary increase allocation requests, and related approval processes.
- Update and approve person and nonperson profiles.
- Describe the functions and key concepts of PeopleSoft self-service applications.
- Complete implementation tasks shared by all PeopleSoft HRMS self-service applications.
- Set up PeopleSoft eProfile and eProfile Manager Desktop.
- Set up PeopleSoft ePay.
- Set up PeopleSoft eBenefits.
- Set up PeopleSoft eCompensation and eCompensation Manager Desktop.
- Set up PeopleSoft eDevelopment.
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Security Administrators
- Web Administrator
- Basic knowledge of core PeopleSoft HRMS applications.
- Knowledge of and familiary with PeopleSoft Workflow.
- Knowledge of and familiary with PeopleSoft Text Catalog.