The Introduction to Oracle HCM Cloud course is designed to provide those new to HCM Cloud with an overview of this solution benefits and capabilities. This course focuses on the user interface, core HR processes, security overview, the reporting and analytic and integration capabilities of the HCM Cloud solution.
A high level overview of each product within the HCM Cloud service will be provided, followed by an overview of the Core HR tasks that need to be performs as part of your administration of HCM Cloud. Additional concepts such as the User Experience, Security, Integration Tools and Reporting overviews will be provided to ensure you have a basic understanding of the central concepts within HCM Cloud. However, as this is a seminar Oracle University does not include hands-on activities for students.
- Describe HCM Cloud applications and basic functionality
- Explore HCM Cloud systems and applications using various navigation methods.
- Work with HCM Cloud Help features.
- Core HR processes, such as Hire, Termination, Transfer, which enable organizations to enter and maintain personal and employment details of their workforce
- Reporting and analytic capabilities of HCM Cloud
- HCM Data Security and Application Security Overview
- HCM Integration Tools Overview
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you will develop a better understanding of the central concepts of HCM Cloud and be able to apply these concepts as you work with the products within HCM Cloud.
- Understand the Process and Reporting features in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Overview of HCM Integrations
- Overview of Oracle HCM Cloud platform
- Understand Oracle HCM Cloud Navigation
- Understand the features of Functional Setup Manager
- Overview of the required Core HR tasks and business processes
- Overview of HCM Security
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Cloud User
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant