The Introduction to Oracle HCM Cloud course is designed to provide those new to HCM Cloud with an overview of this solution’s benefits and capabilities. This course focuses on the user interface, core HR processes, and the reporting and analytics capabilities of the HCM Cloud solution.
You’ll learn about the benefits and functionality offered by various modules within HCM Cloud, including: Global Human Resource, Workforce Management, and Talent Management. This course also teaches you about the primary business processes of Workforce Deployment, Workforce Development and Compensation Management in the management of human capital.However, as this is a seminar Oracle University does not include hands-on activities for students.
- Key features and business benefits of HCM Cloud
- Basic navigation and the User Interface elements
- Smart Navigation and the Simplified User Interface introduced in Release 11
- Integrated modules within HCM Cloud
- Core HR processes, such as Hire, Termination, Transfer, which enable organizations to enter and maintain personal and employment details of their workforce
- Reporting and analytics capabilities of HCM Cloud
- New features in Release 11 across all HCM modules
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll gain an understanding of how you can leverage the capabilities of the HCM Cloud solution to enable modern human resources to find and retain the best talent and increase global agility.
Note:This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
- Overview of Oracle HCM Cloud platform
- Overview and benefits of modules in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Understand Oracle HCM Cloud Navigation
- Understand the Process and Reporting features in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Overview of HCM Talent Integrations
- Become familiar with the new features of Oracle HCM Cloud Release 11
Who Can Benefit
- Cloud User
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant