In this course, you'll learn about central concepts of the PeopleSoft system using HCM as an example. Participate in hands-on learning with expert Oracle University instructors.
- Describe HCM applications and functionality.
- Explore the PeopleSoft system and applications using various navigation methods.
- Describe the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), concepts of effective dates and action types.
- Identify the types of relational database tables that are used in PeopleSoft.
- Describe business units and setIDs.
- Explain the PeopleSoft Process Scheduler and reporting tools.
- Navigate the PeopleSoft online help.
- Use the group build feature to create groups for use in HCM applications and functionality.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you better understand the central concepts of PeopleSoft and how these concepts and technologies are implemented in HCM. You'll become familiar with PeopleSoft features and functionality that are used in HCM. Furthermore, you'll help users realize both the capabilities and enhanced usability of HCM applications, while improving the productivity of your organization.
- Explain what reporting tools are available in PeopleSoft applications
- Describe the core PeopleSoft Human Resources business process
- Navigate and searching within the PeopleSoft application
- Identify the types of relational database tables used in PeopleSoft products
- Describe how the Process Scheduler operates
- Create and using a group through Group Build
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager