In this course, you'll learn about central concepts of the PeopleSoft system using HCM as an example. Participate in hands-on learning with expert Oracle University instructors. This course has been updated through Update Image 15.
- Describe HCM applications and functionality.
- Explore the PeopleSoft system and applications using various navigation methods.
- Work with the PeopleSoft Online Help.
- Access HCM’s wide variety of self-service transactions through PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface.
- Describe the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), concepts of effective dates and action types.
- Identify the types of relational database tables that are used in PeopleSoft.
- Explain the PeopleSoft Process Scheduler and reporting tools.
Benefits to You
Enroll in this course to develop a better understanding of the central concepts of PeopleSoft and how these concepts and technologies are implemented in HCM. You'll become familiar with PeopleSoft features and functionality that are used in HCM. Furthermore, you'll help users realize both the capabilities and enhanced usability of HCM applications, while improving the productivity of your organization.
- Describe PeopleSoft HCM core products and functionality
- Navigate and searching within the PeopleSoft application and online documentation
- Work with the PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface as a self-service user
- Explain the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture
- Identify the types of relational database tables used in PeopleSoft products
- Explain what reporting tools are available in PeopleSoft applications
- Describe how the Process Scheduler operates
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager