This PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management Rel 9.2 training gives you a comprehensive overview of PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management 9.2. You'll learn how to configure the system to deliver and track learning that is offered through virtually any method, within or outside of the organization.
- Create a learning catalog.
- Monitor learner progress.
- Import course content.
- Assess the demand for learning.
- Manage enrollment, waitlists and requests for learning.
- Define different business rules by learning community.
- Understand how the system can integrate with webcast applications, competency management systems, applications and online content providers.
- Define system-wide business rules for enrollments, certifications, approvals and other aspects of learning.
- Tailor these rules to meet the needs of specific areas within the organization.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll gain experience managing day-to-day administrative tasks, such as building and maintaining the course catalog, importing content, managing enrollment, waitlists and fees and responding to course requests. You'll also learn how to use permission lists to control administrator options and how to implement eSignature to track manual updates to certifications.
Explore Self-Service Features
Expert Oracle University instructors will also teach you how to discover how learners and managers can use the system's self-service features to find courses and programs that meet specific learning objectives. Learn how to enroll, launch webcasts, monitor progress and submit requests for learning that you can't find in the catalog. Features that support French regulatory requirements, including 2483 reporting, are also covered.
This PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management Rel 9.2 training covers concepts related to the Enterprise Learning Management application only. The class does not cover the Administer Training business process within the Human Resources application.
- Define learning objectives
- Set up organizations, learners, and resources
- Track enrollment fees and chargebacks
- Create and maintain the learning catalog
- Administer enrollment-related tasks
- Perform instructor tasks, such as grading and marking attendance
- Manage learning requests
- Define system defaults
- Forecast demand for learning
- Use learners' and managers' self-service features
- Use templates to import catalog content
- Define certification programs and manage certifications
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Able to run processes and reports.
- Understanding of integration points.
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts.
- Familiarity with Integration Broker.
- Use of control tables to enforce business rules.