This PeopleSoft Absence Management Rel 9.2 training teaches you how to leverage the functionality for defining absence rules, recording and processing absences. Expert Oracle University instructors will also teach you how to send the results to a payroll system using PeopleSoft 9.2 Absence Management.
- Create rules for tracking employee absence time.
- Define accrual policies.
- Report absences and process absences.
- Review processing results.
- Make adjustments to accruals.
- Correct reported absence data.
- Create rules that track the time that payees are out sick, on vacation or absent for other reasons.
- Define the conditions that must be met before absences can be paid.
- Build a processing framework.
Benefits to You
Become more effective at managing absence reporting and forecasting processes to meet your organization's business requirements. Gain a better understanding of the integration of absence data with payroll.
- Create organizational, processing, and calendar frameworks.
- Build rules for tracking absences and accrued time off.
- Create and assign work schedules.
- Enter absences and forecast entitlement.
- Process absences and view the results.
- Adjust entitlement balances.
- Send absence data to your payroll system.
- Describe self-service absence functionality.
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Functional Implementer