This PeopleSoft Affordable Care Act Year-End Processing training teaches you how to complete the ACA year-end processing and reporting using PeopleSoft Benefits products. Throughout the course, you will perform various activities, including setting up tables used for ACA processing and recording an employee’s eligibility status, providing consent as an employee to receive an electronic Form 1095-C and running the ACA Data Extract process and review the transmittal data created.
- Set up company information for recording ACA data.
- Update HR data and calculate work hours.
- Manage data extraction and merge data from other sources.
- Create the ACA XML forms ready for IRS transmission and printing.
- Use the Component Interface to load third-party data.
- Run the Merge process to merge third-party data with the PeopleSoft generated data.
- Update the ACA transmittal parameters.
- Run the Create ACA XML Files process to create the XML files to be transmitted to the IRS.
- Perform the reissue and replacement processes.
Benefits to You
Enroll in this course to better understand the central concepts of PeopleSoft year-end processing for the Affordable Care Act. You'll become familiar with updating ACA setup tables in PeopleSoft HCM, calculating work hours, and merging third party data. By investing in this course, you'll also learn how to generate final print and online forms while preparing the electronic files for the IRS. You'll learn how to carry out the reissue, correction and replacement processes as well.
This course contains content for the PeopleSoft releases 9.1 and 9.2 (through 9.2.018) for those who have purchased Oracle’s US Base Benefits Package only. The course is taught using a 9.2 image 18 environment.
- Correct form data before submitting to the IRS.
- Correct form data after submitting to the IRS.
- Manage employee consent process using eBenefits.
- Calculate employee’s work hours.
- Run the ACA Data Extract process to create ACA form data.
- Run the Merge process to merge data from third party sources.
- Run the Create ACA XML Files process to create the transmittal files.
- Identify your organization structure.
- Define ACA Common ID, ALE Members and Aggregated ALE Group.
- Set up ACA tables for your company.
- Set up employee ACA eligibility status.
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Understanding of the IRS rules regarding ACA.
- PeopleSoft Base Benefits – US recommended
- Understanding of your company's year end payroll processing.
- Knowledge of HR control tables
- Understanding of basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts.
- Understanding of HR employee data
- Ability to run processes and reports.