This PeopleSoft HCM Security Overview training will teach you basics of application security and reporting security. It focuses on setting up and maintaining data permission security using the many available options.
- Describe the four security layers of the PeopleSoft system.
- Set up and use application security.
- Work with HRMS Data Security.
- Implement HRMS data security.
- Assign data permission.
- Maintain data permission.
- Set up security for group build and global functionality.
- Set up reporting security.
Benefits to You
Better understand the basics of PeopleSoft security and how it's used in PeopleSoft HCM to provide proper access control to your organization’s information. Get introduced to all major concepts included in PeopleSoft security. For more details about some of the topics that are discussed in this class, like how to implement LDAP and other security components, please refer to the PeopleSoft Security course.
- Course materials are appropriate for any customer using Release 9.x PeopleSoft Applications.
- If a customer has already taken the Release 9.1 course, retake is not necessary.
- Create roles
- Create permission lists
- Create user profiles
- Enter transaction and user security data
- Set up data permission by security tree
- Set up data permission by role
- Manage data permission for recruiting
- Create data permission for managers
- Manage group security
- Assign global security
- Explain reporting security
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Security Administrators
- System Analysts