In this course, you will learn how to perform the common implementation tasks, including setting up role and permission security, workflow, direct reports, and groups and group security, required for all PeopleSoft HCM self-service applications. In addition, you will learn the administrator and manager requirements for transactions in each PeopleSoft HCM Self-Service application: PeopleSoft eProfile and eProfile Manager Desktop; PeopleSoft ePay; PeopleSoft eBenefits; PeopleSoft eCompensation and eCompensation Manager Desktop; and PeopleSoft eDevelopment.
- Set up, configure, and manage self-service transactions.
- Identify and apply administrator requirements.
- Define Talent Summary and Manager Desktop pagelets.
- Manage voluntary paycheck deductions and electronic year-end tax forms.
- Manage open enrollment benefits.
- Manage compensation cycles, define budget and salary increase allocation requests and related approval processes, and generate Total Rewards statements.
- Update and approve person and nonperson profiles.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of PeopleSoft HCM self-service applications. Better understand how to facilitate the management, planning, and reporting data available through the self-service applications.
Set Up Common Implementation Tasks
Learn about and set up the tables that support your HCM self-service applications. Identify how to define manager direct reports, workflow and security.
Manage Self-Service Transactions
Understand and set up the necessary tables to support each of the various HCM self-service transactions.
- Describe the functions and key concepts of PeopleSoft self-service applications.
- Complete implementation tasks shared by all PeopleSoft HCM self-service applications.
- Set up PeopleSoft eProfile and eProfile Manager Desktop.
- Set up PeopleSoft ePay.
- Set up PeopleSoft eBenefits.
- Set up PeopleSoft eCompensation and eCompensation Manager Desktop.
- Set up PeopleSoft eDevelopment.
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Security Administrators
- Web Administrator
- Basic knowledge of core PeopleSoft HCM applications.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with PeopleSoft Workflow.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with PeopleSoft Text Catalog.