This PeopleSoft HCM Solutions New Features training teaches you about the new functionalities that reflect relevant content changes in PeopleSoft Talent Management, including changes within Profile Management, Succession Planning, ePerformance, Candidate Gateway and Talent Acquisition Manager through PeopleSoft 9.2 Update Image 14.
- Explore Profile Management and Succession Planning new features like the HR fluid Talent Profile pages in eDevelopment and enhancements to Succession Planning 360.
- Identify the new features available in Candidate Gateway, including a Welcome page and a new Application process that utilizes guided processes.
- Identify the new features available in Talent Acquisition Manager, including flexible processing, enhanced routing, Recruiter Dashboard and the new Applicant Application component.
- Identify the new features available in ePerformance, including the use of activity guides, Checkpoints, and merging employee and manager comments in a single document. View the My Team's Performance Status pagelet and ePerformance fluid pages in self service.
Benefits to You
You'll better understand the foundation and configuration options available in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management Talent Management products. This will help you make improved decisions during your implementation or upgrade.
Get Hands-On Access
Furthermore, you'll get hands-on access to a PeopleSoft HCM Update Image 11 instance. Your expert Oracle University instructor will discuss additional changes up through Update Image 14.
- Describe Profile Management enhancements
- Describe Succession Planning enhancements
- Describe ePerformance enhancements
- Identify the content changes through the PeopleSoft Talent Management products release 9.2 through Update Image 14
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- System Analysts