The PeopleSoft Human Resources Rel 9.2 course has been updated through update image 15. This training focuses on the flexibility that PeopleSoft HCM has to offer through update image 15. Investing in this course gives you a solid foundation on which to base your organization’s implementation decisions.
- Set up core foundation tables related to HR.
- Maintain person and job data.
- Manage worker data and use Position Management.
- Utilize the PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface pages for HR plus view the Talent Summary and Manager Dashboard.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of PeopleSoft Workforce Administration. Better understand the foundation and configuration options of PeopleSoft HCM so you can make better decisions during your implementation. Optimize the set up of your organization’s workforce structures and perform critical functional tasks so your HR team can effectively manage a global workforce.
Set Up Core HR Foundation Tables
You'll also learn about and set up the core Human Resources foundation tables that support your workforce. After setting up these tables, you will learn about data permission security and how to access or restrict worker data.
Manage Employee Data
Hire workers into the system and manage personnel records and employment history through manual changes and Position Management. Utilize the Company Directory and other PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface pages as well as access manager and talent summary dashboards to view and update employee data.
- Using the Manager and Talent Summary Dashboards
- Setting Up Core Foundation Tables Related to Installation Settings and Companies
- Setting Up Core Foundation Tables Related to Business Units and TableSet Sharing
- Setting Up Core Foundation Tables Related to Establishments, Locations, and Departments
- Setting Up Core Foundation Tables Related to Compensation
- Setting Up Core Foundation Tables Related to Jobs and Pay Groups
- Adding People in the PeopleSoft System
- Administering Data Permission Security
- Maintaining Person and Job Data
- Managing Positions
- Using the PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
- Working with the Company Directory in Fluid
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Reports Developer
- System Analysts
- Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM