This PeopleSoft Payroll - Canada Rel 9.2 training will teach you how to set up earnings codes, deduction codes, pay groups, a holiday schedule and tax locations. You'll also learn how to set up and maintain employee tax data, additional pay, general deductions and direct deposits.
- Set up payroll foundation tables.
- Set up customer-maintained tax tables.
- Create paysheets.
- Process on-cycle and off-cycle payrolls.
- Maintain employee level payroll data.
- Process benefit deductions.
- Set up balance IDs, pay calendars and pay run IDs.
- Create and update paysheets automatically, manually or by rapid entry method.
- Calculate payroll, review calculation results, identify and correct errors and confirm payroll.
- Produce paychecks and generate other payroll reports.
- Set up and processes benefit deductions and garnishments.
- Understand the employee self-service options available in PeopleSoft Enterprise ePay.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this training will help you better understand PeopleSoft Payroll for North America (Canada) payroll requirements and processes. This will give you the knowledge and skills to create, adjust and troubleshoot employee payroll.
Develop Off-Cycle Payroll Skills
In addition to typical on-cycle payroll processing, this course will help you explore functionalities for a variety of off-cycle payroll events and other payroll requirements. You'll learn how to reverse a paycheck, record a manual check, produce online checks and final checks and create a gross up check. Set up and process mid-period job changes and multiple jobs.
- Set up employee pay data
- Create and update paysheets
- Calculate and confirm payroll
- Generate paychecks, payroll reports and general ledger distribution
- Process off-cycle payroll events
- Set up and process benefit deductions, garnishments, and other payroll events
- Set up PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS foundation tables and payroll tables
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Knowledge of Human Resources foundation tables
- Knowledge of Benefits foundation tables
- Knowledge of employee level data for HR and Benefits
- Ability to run reports