This PeopleSoft Purchasing / eProcurement Accelerated Rel 9.2 training helps you become familiar with several advanced features, like creating and using requisitions and purchase orders in both Purchasing and eProcurement. Expert Oracle University instructors describe the key integration points with other PeopleSoft applications. This 9.2 course has been updated through Update Image 14.
- Create requisitions.
- Set up buyers, suppliers and items.
- Use approval workflow.
- Create basic and advanced requisitions.
- Setup eProcurement.
- Setup purchasing.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will teach you how to use the major features of PeopleSoft eProcurement and PeopleSoft Purchasing, which you can apply and build on when you return to your own business environment. Learn the entire process of creating a requisition and dispatching a purchase order. Activities throughout the course provide stepwise examples that simulate scenarios in businesses like yours. You'll leave the class with a good overall understanding of the Purchasing and eProcurement applications, and you'll be better prepared to use the applications for your organization.
Requisition to Purchase Order Process Flow
This course will also help you develop knowledge about how the requisition to purchase order process flow is completed in both applications. This includes approval workflow, sourcing requisitions and managing purchase orders. This perspective helps you decide how to set up your system and also helps you create your business process practices. You'll also explore Direct Connect, as well as online supplier procurement.
- Set up commonly used advanced features
- Create requisitions and purchase orders
- Setup and create change orders
- Set up basic purchasing transactions and run processes
- Receive items
- Setup eProcurement business units and vendors
- Describe the business process flow and basic functionality of the Enterprise PeopleSoft Purchasing system
- Create items
- and catalogs
- Define users and role actions
- Set up the basic structure for using PeopleSoft Purchasing
- Understand basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts
- Use control tables to enforce business rules
- Run processes and reports