This PeopleSoft Time and Labor - North America Rel. 9.2 training will show you how to implement the PeopleSoft Time and Labor product encompassing features and functionality up through update image 18. Develop a solid foundation of knowledge that allows you to enroll time reporters into Time and Labor, assign them to work schedules, and report and process reported time.
- Set up system tables, prerequisite HCM tables, and Time and Labor tables.
- Define workgroups and task groups to group time reporters into useful segments for processing.
- Set up processing rules to manage time.
- Enroll time reporters into Time and Labor, and assign them to work schedules.
- Report time using different tools.
- Process reported time using the rules you defined to match your business processes.
Benefits to You
Ensure a smooth, rapid implementation of PeopleSoft Time and Labor. Better understand how to facilitate the management, planning, reporting and approving of time, and calendar and schedule creation and usage.
Set Up System and Time and Labor Tables
Learn about and set up the tables that support your Time and Labor system. Identify how to track employee time by period and define workgroups and task groups to group time reporters into useful segments for processing.
Manage Time Reporting
Enroll time reporters into Time and Labor, and assign them to work schedules. Report time using different tools. Process reported time using the rules you defined to match your business processes. p>
- Create workgroups and taskgroups.
- Define template built rules.
- Build schedules.
- Set up time reporters and groups.
- Set up core HR, Benefits and Payroll tables.
- Set up Time and Labor tables.
- Report and process time.
- Describe PeopleSoft Time and Labor.
- Run Time Administration.
- Establish Time Reporting Codes.
- Establish time periods.
- Establish plannned overtime.
- Use the self service and fluid pages.
- Use the Time and Labor WorkCenter and Dashboard.
- Set up and use auto enrollment.
- Perform labor distribution and dilution
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- Technical Administrator
- Time and Labor functional background
- Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2
- PeopleSoft Human Resources Rel 9.2