This PeopleSoft Time & Labor Technical Rules three-day course covers the technical aspects of the Time and Labor application. Get a functional overview to understand the functionality before learning the technical aspects.
- Create rules using the delivered templates.
- Modify rule templates.
- Use on-line rule creation tools.
- Write user-exits.
- Create several rule programs comprising of different types of rules.
- Process the rules through Time Administration.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you better understand the features and functionality supported by Time and Labor for implementation purposes. Reduce consulting costs by learning to create, modify and migrate rules for your organization. Take away troubleshooting tips and resource information at the end of the course. The flexibility of the rules engine addresses the requirements of virtually all rules.
- Course materials are appropriate for any customer using Release 9.x PeopleSoft Applications.
- If a customer has already taken the Release 9.1 course, retake is not necessary.
- Set up security for Time and Labor
- Create calendars
- Define schedules
- Identify referential integrity triggers
- Define validation criteria
- Run time administration processes
- Create rules
- Set up Time and Labor
- Modify rules
- Migrate rules
Who Can Benefit
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant