This PeopleSoft Year-End Payroll - Canada training covers the steps necessary for Oracle's PeopleSoft Payroll for North America’s Canadian year-end processing. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop an understanding of adjustments, balances, year-end slip processing, common pitfalls and errors and balancing reports.
- Create balance adjustments.
- Perform year-end audits.
- Process year-end slips.
- Identify the five steps of year-end payroll.
- Produce accurate year-end reporting results, including T4, T4A, RL-1 and RL-2.
This course is not release-specific. You must reference PeopleSoft Payroll for North America Tax Updates for release-specific information. The course is taught using a PeopleSoft 9.1 environment, but is pertinent to customers using PeopleSoft releases 8.81 or higher.
- Prepare records for next year’s payroll processing
- Define year-end payroll processing
- Process year-end data
- Perform year-end preprocess audits for core tables and employee data
- Produce year-end forms and files
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Payroll for North America
- Knowledge of your company's year end payroll processing reqs