This PeopleSoft Year-End Payroll - Canada training covers the steps necessary for Oracle's PeopleSoft Payroll for North America’s Canadian year-end processing. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop an understanding of adjustments, balances, year-end slip processing, common pitfalls and errors and balancing reports.
- Create balance adjustments.
- Perform year-end audits.
- Process year-end slips.
- Identify the five steps of year-end payroll.
- Produce accurate year-end reporting results, including T4, T4A, RL-1 and RL-2.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll be able to better manage your payroll using this powerful solution.
Use a PeopleSoft 9.2 Environment
This course is not release-specific. Please reference PeopleSoft Payroll for North America Tax Updates for release-specific information. The course is taught using a PeopleSoft 9.2 environment, update image 18 environment - but is intended for organizations using PeopleSoft releases 8.81 or higher.
Live Virtual Class in Seminar Format
The LVC course is conducted in seminar format. The instructor demonstrates all activities. Students do not have hands-on access to an environment. If you prefer hands on, please consider scheduling a private, in-class ILT (instructor led training) event for your organization.
- Process year-end data
- Perform year-end preprocess audits for core tables and employee data
- Produce year-end forms and files
- Prepare records for next year’s payroll processing
- Define year-end payroll processing
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Payroll for North America
- Knowledge of your company's year-end payroll processing reqs