This PeopleSoft Year-End Payroll - U.S. training walks you through the steps necessary to complete U.S. year-end processing and reporting using PeopleSoft Payroll for North America. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop an understanding of adjustments, balances, year-end processing, common pitfalls and errors, and balancing reports.
Note: This course is not release specific. This course is taught using a PeopleSoft 9.1 environment but is intended for organizations using PeopleSoft releases 8.81 or higher. In class, the instructor will point students to the current year's tax updates as needed.
- Update tax reporting setup tables.
- Load each employee's year-end data into a single year-end record for processing and reporting.
- Update and correct employee records, tax balances, and other data as necessary.
- Prepare W-2 forms.
- Process W-2c and 1099-R forms.
- Report periodic retirement distributions and related tax withholding amounts on form 1099-R.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll also learn how to generate final print and online W-2 forms while preparing the electronic file for the SSA. You'll learn how to enter corrected W-2 information and print a W-2c form as well.
- Process W-2c forms
- Process 1099-Rs
- Adjust employee tax balances
- Finalize W-2s
- Update W-2 tax reporting setup tables
- Update employee records
- Process W-2 data
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Payroll for North America
- Understanding of your company's year end payroll processing